We Bring This Anti-Bullying Event To YOUR School
NO MORE SAFE ZONES
It used to be that bullying stopped once you made it home. No more. Thanks to texting and social media, kids get ridiculed before, during and after school. The beat down is relentless. It is brutal.
Imagine being hammered everyday. Slut. Ho. Fat. Loser. Gay. Faggot. The list goes on. The list is poisonous.
This program is a hard-hitting, wake up call that defines bullying, describes the fallout, explains why it happens and offers solutions.
WHAT IS THIS?
Bully Blitz is a LIVE, 40 minute ANTI-BULLYING event. It is interactive, riveting and hard-hitting. Click HERE if you want a Free Media Kit emailed to you.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Bully Blitz is for middle school and high school students. It is too intense for elementary ages.
- Bully Blitz Jr is a toned down program for elementary ages. The youngest kids are experiencing the trauma of bullying too.
WHERE DO WE DO THIS?
A Bully Blitz anti-bullying event happens in your school auditorium or gym. Just clear the stage and get out of the way.
WHY DO WE DO THIS?
We do anti-bullying events because kids are being traumatized, beaten down. Some kids lose all sense of security. Some will take their own lives rather than face daily humiliation from bullies.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN IDEAS?
- Hurting people hurt others. Bullies are hurting and need help.
- Targets of bullying are not targeted because they have a problem. It’s the bully who has the problem, not the target.
- Sneezers are the well-meaning but clueless “friends” who pass on the bully’s words.
- Bystanders can stand up for other kids. We turn them into potential heroes.
- The central premise is that bullying is unacceptable because your school is YOUR HOUSE. You wouldn’t tolerate this in your house. Don’t tolerate it in your school.
WHAT KIDS WILL HEAR/DO…
- The story of the basketball team that walked off the court to stop bullying.
- The toothpaste illustration.
- The TP Bazooka game.
- The CocaCola illustration.
- The arrow-through-the-head illustration.
- The plunger game.
- And more.
WHAT THE STUDENTS WILL LEARN…
- What bullying is
- Why kids become bullies
- Hurting people hurt others
- Why social media matters
- One thing a target of bullying should always remember
- How to stand up for a kid being bullied
WHAT IS THE COST?
A Bully Blitz anti-bullying school event can be added to the same day of your Blitz Live event for $1000 per school.
Find out how to bring this event for Free. Call Ken Dovey at 877-467-1711
WARNING: The middle/high school version of Not In My House talks about death, suicide and words bullies use.
Roger Fields visited our school on Tuesday, March 13, 2018, and presented an anti-bullying message to our students. The presentation was to grades 5-12. It was a more mature emphasis and highlighted the dangers of bullying and the sometimes brutal consequences for people who feel bullied. Both presentations mixed fun activities and student involvement to keep everyone engaged. I highly recommend this high-energy, fun way to help students take a serious look at themselves, others, and their responsibility to not only treat others with respect but to require that everyone be treated respectfully.
John Hale, Principal
Somerset Christian School
Hosted an Bully Blitz anti-bullying event
National Education Association (NEA) Stats
- 160,000 children miss school on any given day for fear of being bullied.
- 13 million students are being impacted by bullying each year.
- 62% of teachers witnessed bullying two or more times in the last month.
- 41% percent of teachers witnessed bullying once a week or more.
Bullying statistics are reporting that there is a strong connection between bullying, being bullied and suicide, according to a study from the Yale School of Medicine. Suicide rates are continuing to grow among adolescents, and have grown more than 50 percent in the past 30 years.