1. Doing everything on your own instead of multiplying yourself.
2. Begging for volunteers instead of recruiting them.
3. Being afraid to risk instead of trying new things.
4. Complaining about your church or ministry.
5. Not developing your organizational skills.
6. Relying on your own strength and abilities instead of Jesus.
7. Failing to be confident enough to ask for the resources you need.
8. Taking your workers for granted.
9. Focusing on teaching values rather than the Gospel.
10. Allowing ministry to stop being fun.