1. White Christmas – Bleached Yule
2. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire or The Christmas Song – Seeds Grilling in a Conflagration
3. O Holy Night – Righteous Evening
4. Away in a Manger – Far Off in a Feeder
5. Deck the Halls – Array the Corridor
6. We Three Kings – Monarchial Triad
7. Silent Night – Nocturnal Quiet
8. O Come All Ye Faithful – Loyal Followers Advance
9. The Little Drummer Boy – Small Male Percussionist
10. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth – Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors
11. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear – Arrival Time: 2400 hrs – Weather: Cloudless
12. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen – Jehovah Deactivate Happy Chevaliers
13. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town – Red Man En Route to City
14. Let It Snow – Frozen Precipitation Commence
15. Go Tell It On the Mountain – Proceed and Proclaim on the Pinnacle
16. What Child Is This – Query Regarding Identity of Descendant
17. Joy to the World – Delight for this Planet
18. Hark the Herald Angels Sing – Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
19. The Twelve Days of Christmas – The Dozen Festive 24 Hour Intervals
20. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Boogieing Around the Evergreen
21. Do You Hear What I Hear? – Are We Listening to the Same Thing
22. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer – Elderly Relative Flattened by a Wintery Mammal
23. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Personally Partake of a Small, Rollicking Yuletide
24. Home for the Holidays or I’ll Be Home for Christmas– Personal Abode for the Festivities
25. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause – Personally Witnessed Matriarch Smooching Kris Kringle
26. Jingle Bells – Clanging Percussion
27. O Little Town of Bethlehem – Small Village of Birthplace
28. Silver Bells – Precious Metal Carillon
29. The First Noel – Number One Yuletide
30. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year or The Most Wonderful Day of the Year– The Top Terrific Singular Calendar Segment
31. Up on the Housetop or Up on the Rooftop– Ascend the Elevated Surface of the Domicile
32. Winter Wonderland – Frozen Utopia
- Correctly identify all 32 carols. Song titles must be exact.
- Number your answers.
- Email your answers to Ande@KidzBlitz.com.
- Respond by Monday, December 9, 2013 at high noon EST.
- Only correct responses will be notified by email.
- Winners names will be posted for all the world to see and will be emailed Plus+ by December 10, 2013.
- Answers will be published Monday afternoon. Watch your inbox for the link.
For questions about FX Live and Kidz Blitz Live
contact Ken at 877-467-1711 or Ken@KidzBlitz.com
All of Us Here Desire for You a Perky Noel
(We Wish You a Merry Christmas),