- It’s not about what we do for God. It’s about what God did for us through Jesus.
- What Jesus did for us is bigger than anything we have done wrong.
- Father God loves us so much He sent Jesus to this earth to die for me. Jesus died on a cross. Shed His blood and was buried. Three days later Jesus came out of that tomb alive.
- Today Jesus is alive. He is the King. He is the Lord. He is the Savior.
- What Jesus did for me is big enough, strong enough, powerful enough to crush, smash, flatten and wipe away any sin.
- Jesus is my best friend. He will never leave me.
This is not about playing a game on the stage or joining a church. This is about putting your faith in what Jesus did for you. If you want to be a part of this prayer to put your faith in Jesus, raise your hand when I count to three.
Confession of Faith
I believe that Jesus is the Son of God who came to this earth to die for me. I believe Jesus died on a cross, shed His blood for my sins. I believe Jesus rose from the dead and today He is alive. From this day on He is my Lord and my Savior. My faith is in Him.
- For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,not a result of works, so that no one may boast. (Ephesians 2:8,9 ESV)
- He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, (Titus 3:5 ESV)
- In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, (Ephesians 1:7 ESV)
- Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. (John 5:24 ESV)
- I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life. (1 John 5:13 ESV)
- because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9 ESV)
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16 ESV)