Rock the Jungle!
Go to Belize
with Kidz Blitz
Join David & Karen Rhodes (Kidz Konnect 4 Jesus) & Roger Fields (Kidz Blitz) in May 2018 for an epic mission trip to Belize!
- 6 evangelistic school events
- 3 evangelistic community events
- see first hand how Kidz Konnect 4 Jesus is impacting an entire region
- stay in a jungle retreat
- spend one day on a remote island adjacent to the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world
CLICK HERE for more info about Rock The Jungle
- 6 Pitfalls Every New Children’s Pastor Should Avoid
- 12 Steps To Recovery Over Legalism
- Middle School Basketball Players Notice Something In Stands, Walk Off Court
- Top 10 Dysfunctional Families in the Bible
- The Day That Killed Religion
- The Calling: The Kidmin Challenge That Went Around The World
- Party with the Chanleys at End of Year CMConnect Celebration
- Director of INCM (Children’s Pastors’ Conference) Resigns With Controversy
- INCM Issues Statement About Director Resignation
- What churches can learn from schools about helping children of divorce
- The Shoebox Baby: 12 years later
- A church-going child was groomed to be a prostitute
- Sunday Morning Strategies: Forming relationships with children of divorce
- 3 Things your Pastor does not need you to do as the Children’s Pastor.
- Blitz Game: Banana
- Child suicide. 13 Reasons Why and what do we do?
- How to impact kids with games.
- The easiest event for churches to bring in
- 59% of millenials raised in church have dropped out.
- Parenting: it’s going to be interesting.
- Myths of Kidmin #3.
- Self esteem is ruining our kids.
- Your team is missing a key component: renegades
- 7 pot holes of multi-media and how they may be crushing your ministry.
- You may be a conference junkie if…
- RESCUED! FBI saves 84 children in sex trafficking sting
- Disney adds openly gay tween to hit show
- These Americans are changing the world and they’re all under 40
- Co-author of The Shack reviews new book
- Shaping Kids’ world view is urgent
- IL foster parents “1 child led to 132”
- Transactivism is hurting your children.
- How did this happen? Walmart display advertises guns as Back-to-school item
- World’s Worst Children’s Pastor
- 8-year old is the hero during his family’s home fire.
- Latin King gang members experience God
- Parents “catch up” with church online. But what about the kids?
- Young boy is ridiculed in children’s church for his disability.
- How many volunteers should your ministry have? How does yours stack up?
- Trend: children’s ministries are turning off the screens.
- Former US Children’s Pastor leads kidmin missions trips to Belize.
- Ministry focus with freedom in mind.
- Churches are creating a pressure-free experience for dads.
- Some people wish Jesus would freak out.
- Trauma informed churches.
- The Abba Effect.
- Divorce care is the New non-traditional kidmin
- New Report: No ideal Christians exist.
- 30 Funny Tweets from Parents
- Fidget spinners can be part of your kidmin lesson.
- 12 Secrets of a happy Children’s Pastor
- Transgender kids in children’s church
- “Kids can grow up being attracted to a God like that”
- Lots of ways that Children’s Pastors get into hot water.
- Turn kids negatives into world-changing positives.
- Churches are easily funding their big outreach events.
Where in the world is Kidz Blitz Live?
CLICK HERE for real time schedule
NEW BOOK by Roger Fields
This book will free your mind, heart and spirit. (Mindi Thor)
NOW on Amazon
by Roger Fields & Jeff Fields
Roger & Jeff Interviewed on WLEX
What if we Christians are living under a hex and do not even realize it? What if the crucifixion of Jesus Christ changed life far more than we realize? What if we have completely misunderstood what it is to “live the Christian life?” What if doing life with God is far simpler than we have imagined? Breaking the Hex, by brothers Roger Fields and Jeff Fields, is not a “how-to” book. It is a “what-happened” book. It is written in a style that is easy-to-read and often humorous. Using short, rapid-fire chapters, the Fields brothers describe life with God on THIS SIDE OF THE CROSS without the pressure of religious obligation. With the book of Galatians as the backdrop, Roger and Jeff describe how easy it is to be misled in our desire to walk with God. You will come away with a fresh appreciation and joy about the freedom that comes through the cross of Christ. You will have a renewed sense of your Heavenly Father’s affection for you. Breaking the Hex is not primarily good advice. It is good news! Actually, it is spectacular news!
SOME CHAPTER TITLES
- doing the splits (ouch!)
- christian big foot
- religion freak
- control freak
- stop squirming
- all inclusive guilt trip
- how rules backfire
- hamster wheelin’ it
- spitting on the sabbath
- whack-a-mole religion
- moses and the dead cat bounce
- talkin’ bout dead stuff
- with friends like these…
- chutes & ladders
- navel gazer
- martha gone wild
- and agony on me
- “@#$!% delmar’s been saved!”
- …and no additives
- license to sin
- that is sooooo 1st century b.c.
- dripping faucet
- zombie zone
- which tree you pickin’ from?