Join us for the mission trip of a lifetime!
May 14-21, 2018
Join us in Belize as we share the love of Jesus through 6 kids events and 3 family events in 6 days. Stay in a jungle retreat on the river. Sail to a tiny island getaway for a day in the sun. You can even snorkel in the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world. This trip will blow your mind!
You can impact the kids and families of the Stann Creek region of southern Belize.
- Join David & Karen Rhodes (Kidz Konnect 4 Jesus) and Roger & Lori Fields (Kidz Blitz).
- SPACE IS LIMITED! Group is limited to 30.
- All ministry conducted with Kidz Konnect 4 Jesus and Kidz Blitz.
- Together, we will conduct 6 high-energy, evangelistic events in 6 schools in 6 different villages and 3 outreach events in one day in the town of Dangriga, Belize.
- 1 day of rest and play on the island paradise of South Water Caye next to the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world.
- Fly into Belize City on Monday, May 14, 2018.
- Fly out of Belize City on Monday, May 21, 2018.
- Belize in Central America
- 52% of the population is under 18
- Only English speaking country in Central America
- Stay in a fully-air conditioned, jungle retreat center in southern Belize. Watch a video for the Legacy Retreat cabins.
Cost is $700
- Covers insurance
- Accommodations in jungle retreat
- All food
- All transportation once you arrive in Belize
- Boat trip to South Water Caye island
David & Karen Rhodes
I saw it with my own eyes. Every place we went people knew them, respected them and loved them. Everyone knew about Kidz Konnect 4 Jesus.
Realize this. They are NOT your typical missionaries. In fact, they have blown up the model of what it means to be missionaries. (HINT: They don’t bring groups in to paint their buildings.)
They have transformed schools, provided an array of free medical services, fed children and provided everything from schools desks to buildings. They launched a co-op program that trains people to become self-sufficient as they learn to run their own businesses. Some sew. Some cook. Some do woodworking. They all learn to produce and market products with their own hands.
In addition, they operate a retreat center in the jungle where families can come thinking they are going to bless the people of Belize and leave realizing they are the ones who were impacted.
The Lord has worked through them to share the good news about Jesus to boys, girls, teenagers, parents, teachers and most anyone else living in one of the many villages they work in. All of their ministries are avenues to build up locals in their faith in Jesus. Their ministry in Belize defies normal descriptions. It is truly remarkable.
And now through Rock The Jungle, we can take part in what they are doing. I hope you join us May 14-21 for an experience that will also rock your world.
Roger Fields, President of Kidz Blitz
How To Start…
Complete this QUICK FORM to start the application for Rock The Jungle. Include your cell phone number. Roger will call you to talk about the trip and there will be a background check. Once your application has been approved there will be a 50% deposit ($350). The deposit goes directly to Kidz Konnect 4 Jesus to prepare for your visit. The balance in due March 30, 2018.