I understand the challenge of finding the right speaker. The quality of your event depends on good content that engages the listener and inspires them forward. You need relevant content delivered with clarity, humor and drive. My purpose is to help you accomplish that. Thanks for considering me. I am honored.
Here’s what you can expect from me
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how to best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
Here’s a little about me
I am the creator and president of Blitz Ministries, a non-denominational ministry developed in 1996 to help churches reach and impact families.
On a personal note:
I am the proud father of four girls…which, incidentally, means I am a survivor. I have a great admiration for musicians and have always aspired to be one, with little to no effect. I am an avid supporter of Qdoba’s naked burritos and Raising Canes’ chicken. When I’m not on the road, you can find me in beautiful central Kentucky where I spend my free time doing chores.
My Most Popular Topics
- Jumping the Track: How being willing to change course is more effective than inflexible, long-term goal setting.
- The Art of the Participation: How getting kids and adults involved will energize your ministry to kids and families.
- The Secrets of Creativity: Everyone is more creative than they realize. The key is knowing how to tap into the creativity.
President of Blitz Ministries
5028 Ashgrove Road
Nicholasville, KY 40356