Social Bingo is a great game for groups of 10-80 people. It is funny and helps people get to know each other. It’s great for staff parties.
HOW TO PLAY
The object of the game is to mark five spaces in a row in any direction, just like regular Bingo. HINT: the fun of the game is fielding the questions that come up from players trying to figure out if they can answer the questions affirmatively.
- Distribute black markers and Bingo Boards.
- Instruct players to mark their free space.
- Instruct players to write an X over the space if–and only if—they can honestly answer the question “Yes.”
- The Bingo Captain must read the questions one at a time.
- If it is not clear whether a player can justify answering “yes” to a question then make a judgment call or put it to a vote.
- The first person to get five squares in a row MUST stand up and yell “Bingo!” No exceptions unless they cannot stand. Raising their hand does NOT count.
- The winner must be verified by announcing which numbers they marked.
- The Bingo Captain must read the question out loud and ask the player to verbally confirm that he/she answered truthfully.
- If all answers are confirmed, you have a winner.