Do NOT throw out that fruitcake you got from your Aunt Martha last year.
It can serve a valuable role in your children’s ministry. Consider what you can do with it.
1. Prop up a wobbly puppet stage.
2. Place as a doorstop so you don’t get locked out of the supply room.
3. Throw it at the choir director for stealing nursery workers.
4. Tie it to the resource room key.
5. Give away to parents of rowdy kids.
6. Erase the whiteboard.
7. Mount slices on the wall for cork board alternative.
8. Paperweight to hold down Cosco receipts.
9. Water fountain step stool.
10. Let the kids sculpt it during craft time.