While the big guy up north may be cool, he is small time compared to the King of Kings.
Consider the facts:
• SANTA comes one day a year. JESUS is with you everyday all year long.
• SANTA has a few little elves. JESUS has multitudes of strong angels.
• SANTA is fat. JESUS is mighty.
• SANTA comes from the North Pole. JESUS came from Heaven.
• SANTA lives in a little house far away. JESUS will live inside of you.
• SANTA sits at the mall. JESUS sits at the right hand of God.
• SANTA will eat your milk and cookies. JESUS will give you daily bread.
• SANTA needs a sleigh to stay above the snow. JESUS walks on water.
• SANTA has to slide down your chimney to get into your house. JESUS can go through a closed door.
• Nobody is sure whose family SANTA came from. JESUS is the Son of God.
• SANTA says, “You better not cry.” JESUS blesses those who mourn.
• SANTA has to ask your name when you visit him. JESUS already knows your name.
• SANTA needs a list to remember anything. JESUS never forgets what you say to Him.
• SANTA only listens to you at the mall. JESUS will listen to you anytime, anywhere.
• SANTA gives stuff that wears out. JESUS gives everlasting life.
• SANTA is a cute idea. JESUS…is, well, REAL.
P.S. – Have you heard about FamNite Live?
FamNite Live is a resource that enables you to conduct a high-octane, family ministry experience in your church (sort of…a do-it-yourself kit!).
You can now GET A 60% DISCOUNT off of FamNite Live. This discount is good while supplies last (we have a limited amount in stock) OR through Tuesday, Dec 23 at 12pm eastern time. Whichever comes first.