Build your own TP Bazooka
- Toro Super Electric Blower Vac Model 51592 (some parts will not be used)
- 4” paint roller that spins freely
- (2) 1/4 x 3 1/2” bolts
- (4) 1/4” washers
- (2) 1/4” nuts
- Scott toilet tissue (1000 sheets per roll) – it is important to use the right paper
1. Drill (2) 1/4” holes through the paint roller. The first hole should be 3/4” from the end of roller handle. The second hole should be 3” from the first hole. (See image below.)
2. Drill (2) 1/4” holes through the blower nozzle. The first hole should be 3” from the end of the nozzle. The second hole should be 6” from end of nozzle (3” from the first hole). (See image below)
3. Mount the roller to the bottom of the nozzle.
4. Place a roll of Scott Toilet tissue (1000 sheets/roll) over the paint roller. It should roll from the top down – just like at home.
5. Plug in blower. Turn on and stand back.
6. TP Bazooka should blast toilet paper 25 feet in the air.
Note: Almost any game is more exiting if you blast kids with toilet paper during the game.