Social Bingo is a great game for your staff parties.
It is funny and helps people get to know each other.
HOW TO PLAY
The object of the game is to mark five spaces in a row in any direction, just like regular Bingo. HINT: the fun of the game is fielding the questions that come up from players trying to figure out if they can answer the questions affirmatively.
- Distribute black markers and Bingo Boards.
- Instruct players to mark their free space.
- Instruct players to write an X over the space if–and only if—they can honestly answer the question “Yes.”
- The Bingo Captain must read the questions one at a time.
- If it is not clear whether a player can justify answering “yes” to a question then make a judgment call or put it to a vote.
- The first person to get five squares in a row MUST stand up and yell “Bingo!” No exceptions unless they cannot stand. Raising their hand does NOT count.
- The winner must be verified by announcing which numbers they marked.
- The Bingo Captain must read the question out loud and ask the player to verbally confirm that he/she answered truthfully.
- If all answers are confirmed, you have a winner.