Aside from accomplishing something God wanted done, these Bible events–among other ones–have one key teaching method in common.
They all include faith, but there is something else so simple we often miss it.
Can you spot it?
- Adam names the animals.
- Joshua flattens the walls of Jericho.
- Moses confronts Pharaoh.
- David takes down Goliath.
- Gideon freaks out the Midianites.
- Rahab hides the spies.
- Noah builds a boat.
- Elijah humiliates the prophets of Baal on Mt. Carmel.
- Peter takes the Gospel to Cornelius.
I will post my observations within a couple of days. See if you agree.